Over the past few years, I have been spending a majority of my time reading several of my friends' blogs. It wasn't until a few days ago, that I thought that I could/should do the same thing. I always assumed my life to be pretty boring and nothing "blog worthy" but in the last few months, my life has changed dramatically, (for better and for worse) my kids are growing quickly, and as I have grown, several people close to me have drifted away to "far off lands" and keeping in touch isn't as easy as it once was.
I hope to keep up to date with this, and get pictures uploaded often to share with you all, but as busy as my life is, and the fact that I'm not too good at starting something and sticking to it, I'm interested to see just how long and involved I get with this.
I love you all, and miss most of you!
Love and Prayers,
Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment