Sunday, August 2, 2009

Its been a while....

I know that its been a while since I posted something, and I swore that I wouldn't do that, but oh well...
The last month has been pretty busy for me at work and with the kids. My schedule has changed just about every week, and the kids are very active lately. We have been spending lots of time at the park and in the backyard, as well as the pool at my mom and dads house. They are my little water babies. They love the water. They are learning to swim and are getting used to closing their mouths when they go under the water. Mikey is learning to hold his breath underwater really well. I'm so glad that neither one of them are afraid of the water.
Another exciting thing to happen this month, is that Justin asked me to marry him on the Fourth of July. We were watching the fireworks in Bend with the kids and my sister and her husband when he asked me. We are planning a wedding next August 21, at St. Francis in downtown Bend, with a reception at our "home away from home" Coyote Creek. We are starting our pre-marriage counseling and starting to think about the "fun" aspects of the wedding. We're trying to get alot of the important stuff out of the way in the next few months so that I don't have to worry about them once my house starts going. We aren't planning on living together any time before the wedding, (I'm a little old-fashioned I guess).
Which brings me to my other exciting things... i've been working as much as I can at the Habitat Thrift Store working on getting my hours in. I've been having a great time and have been finding a few treasures with every shift I work down there. I meet with Lori and Paula tomorrow and we get to talk and catch up a little bit.
I hope that everyone is doing well, and hope to hear or see all of you sometime in the near future!
Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment